Greetings! For those of you who don’t know, career communities have advisory boards. Advisory boards are a way for Career and Professional Development to help reach as many students as possible. Your input and feedback matters! There are a variety of roles available within the Career Community. Below are a few benefits/opportunities of joining a career community!
- Gain valuable leadership experience (that you can put on your resume!)
- Provide valuable input on how to reach more students
- Increase your professional network connections
- Help plan career events
- Contribute and write blogs for the Human Services & Education Community
- Any events/projects/ideas you would like to create
If you are interested email me at email@example.com, to get involved and let us know how we can better assist you!