You may not have been able to join the Virtual Career Connections Day (VCC) on Oct 22nd and wonder what you missed. Not all is lost! Below is what you can still do to get the benefits: Before taking any action, make sure your resume is up to date and error-free! Feel free to email it to us for review at email@example.com. Make sure to specify your resume is for applications after the VCC Day. Ok, here is what to do:
- Download the Virtual Career Connections Day Fall 2020: Employer List. Highlight your favorite employers and open positions (to open the file, use your Mercy email and password)
- From your selection, go to the employers’ websites, click on “careers” or “work with us” and submit your resume to the position/s you selected
- Look in Handshake to see if the employers have other open positions that you might be interested in and apply for those too!
- Update your LinkedIn profile (I know, that is a big one so we can help with that too)
- Follow these organizations on LinkedIn so you are up to date with all they do
Remember, these employers who participated were here to meet Mercy College students (you!) so they will be happy to see your application. As always, we are happy to help you through the steps. Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a (virtual) appointment.