Nonprofit Westchester has a robust list of job openings open at their Westchester member organizations. These jobs range from entry level to management and lots in between. Here are some examples of entry level jobs you can find on their site that might be a great fit for you:
- Program Administrative Assistant at The Mental Health Association of Westchester
- Site Coordinator at YWCA
- Development Associate at Feeding Westchester
- Residential Advocate at My Sisters’ Place
- Case Manager at Westchester Jewish Community Services
- High School Equivalency Instructor (GED) at The Guidance Center of Westchester
To see a full list of openings on Nonprofit Westchester’s website, click here.
Instructions on how to apply are included in each job posting. Please note: there are many additional opportunities available on each organization’s careers page.
Thank you for reading, opportunity awaits!