Discover EY Conference
June 24–26, 2019
To be considered for an interview at EY
- You must apply through our online system at ey.com/us/apply. Select the job description for which you are applying: Campus Leadership Program.
- You must complete our Recruiting Candidate Preferences Form. recsolucampus.com/candidatepreferenceform.php?formId=YWdlZm8%3D
Everything we do comes back to building a better working world, and that takes colleagues from all walks of life — each with their own unique perspective and skills. Our Discover EY (DEY) Conference is just one platform specifically designed to support and develop underrepresented groups within professional services, offering the perfect place to fuel a career in this ever-evolving industry. DEY aims to help freshmen and sophomore students from all over the country get ahead of the recruiting process and discover more about EY’s people, culture, offerings, and opportunities, including our Launch Internship Program.
DEY is more than just a seminar or a series of classes — it’s an interactive experience that brings you and more than 140 of the best, brightest and most diverse college students nationwide to Dallas, TX. Together, you’ll experience exceptional career possibilities among our service lines, participate in hands-on learning activities, network with current and future EY professionals — and have fun!
What to expect
At DEY, you’ll find that a career in professional services is more than you might think. You’ll meet and build relationships with a diverse group of EY professionals — from interns and staff who recently joined our organization to partners and principals. You’ll experience our unique people culture, which celebrates inclusiveness, diversity of thought and the global mindset you’ll need to thrive on international teams. In addition, you’ll participate in career and leadership development activities, as well as team-building exercises that will put you on a path to a career adventure unlike any other. Once you’ve attended the conference, you will be eligible to interview for future opportunities.
To qualify for the role you must
- Be three or more years away from graduation, typically college freshmen or sophomores
- Intend to pursue a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Math, Statistics or a related subject, or else a degree in a technology-related field (such as Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Engineering, Analytics or Computer Science)
- Have a strong academic record
- Be a member of a traditionally underrepresented racial or ethnic minority group
- Have a genuine interest in a professional services career
What we look for
We’re most interested in ambitious learners, with a passion for diversity and inclusion and expanding their knowledge base. This is an exploratory opportunity that emphasizes education, networking, and skill-building, so we’re searching for intellectually curious people with open minds and a genuine drive to become a future leader. We’d like you to ask questions, be engaged in hands-on learning, and ready to make important connections, so if you’re ready to take the first steps toward an incredible career, this program is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package. If you join EY full-time after your internship, you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, both pension and 401(k) plans, a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation plus 10 observed holidays and 3 paid personal days, and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social wellbeing.
Plus, we offer
- Support, coaching, and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- Flexibility through two-way communication and commitment with your engagement teams
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction, and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, skills and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
Ernst & Young LLP, an equal employment opportunity employer (Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Disabled), values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. To learn more about career opportunities at EY, please visit us at www.ey.com/us/careers.