Investment banking group seeks ambitious analyst candidate in their Manhattan office.
Duties will include:
- Support engagement teams in equity financing, sell-side and general advisory M&A engagements.
- Prepare various documents including memos, teasers, proposals and presentations in PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
- Create pitch materials.
- Oversee due diligence.
- Preparation of offering documentation and materials.
- Assist in the execution of equity and debt financing transactions, including public offerings, private placements and PIPE transactions.
- Work with senior investment bankers to ensure prompt and effective execution of Transactions.
Qualified candidates must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent attention to detail with proactive and practical approach
- Exceptional analytic aptitude and communication skills.
- Proficiency in all MS PowerPoint, Excel and Word.