**New increased starting wages with additional training and promotional opportunities!**
At Ability Beyond, we discover, build and celebrate the ability in all people. We are currently seeking dedicated and motivated direct care professionals to join our NY Residential team in Carmel as well as the following nearby areas: Mt. Kisco, Cortlandt Manor, Buchanan, and Chappaqua.
- Helping with activities of daily living activities.These include personal hygiene or cooking, bathing or toileting, and arranging and transporting residents to appointments.
- Assisting individuals to achieve their goals.Providing hands-on support to the individuals based on their preferences and abilities.
- Community integration.Integrating individuals with disabilities into the community to participate in work, recreation, leisure, volunteer activities and socialization skills.
Why should you join our team?
- Newly implemented training program with salary increase upon completion
- Extensive paid orientation and certification program (including: CPR, First Aid, SCIP, Med cert)
- Generous benefits package (medical, dental, PTO, etc.)
- Flexible work schedules
- Tuition reimbursement and CNA re-certification hours
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- A culture of appreciation, respect, and teamwork
- An opportunity to have a positive impact in the lives of others
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.50 per hour