Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered around our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
All of our clinicians will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to continuing education workshops and trainings (we are an ASHA and BACB ACE provider)
- Team-building meetings, events, and trainings
Positions throughout the Five Boroughs of New York City
Under the direction of a Licensed Occupational Therapist, the individual in this position will,
- Screen, identify, assess, diagnose, treat, and provide follow- up services for children with developmental delays and/or disabilities.
- Provide adaptive methods and equipment as appropriate to enhance performance.
- Determine appropriateness of patient’s response to treatment and consult with licensed occupational therapist concerning modifications to plan of care.
- Work in diverse settings as client homes, family day care homes, day care centers, or other community settings
- Identify patient/family needs for other services and refers accordingly.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and State & Federal regulations) and submit records to agency within established deadlines
Must have a passion for working with children, families, and therapists!
- Must hold a current NYS license to practice as an Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Bilingual Spanish a plus
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
- Must be able to travel to and from assigned cases including but not limited to driving personal vehicle, walking, and/or use of public transportation such as a bus or train.
- The ability to climb and descend staircases
- The ability to lift 10 pounds regularly
- The ability to sit on the floor, kneel, and/ or crawl for extended periods
- Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.