Come join a team of passionate therapists providing excellent pediatric therapy to children throughout the United States! Achieve Beyond was founded in 1995 and is continuously growing to meet the needs of developmentally disabled children through our ABA, speech, occupational, and physical therapy. We currently offer our services in the entire metro New York area (including the five boroughs of NYC, Hudson Valley and Long Island) and Albany, New Jersey, Connecticut, the greater Los Angeles area, and the Virginia/ Maryland/ DC area. We specialize in conducting initial evaluations and providing ongoing services in home, community and clinic settings. Achieve Beyond is centered around our culture of collaboration and support to ensure our services are of the highest quality and adhere to our strong ethical standards.
All of our clinicians will have access to the following benefits:
- Access to continuing education workshops and trainings (we are an ASHA and BACB ACE provider)
- Team-building meetings, events, and trainings
- Supervision that exceeds both ASHA and NYS requirements
NOW HIRING: Clinical Fellow/SLP
LOCATION: Positions throughout the Five Boroughs of New York City
Under the supervision of an ASHA certified and NYS state-licensed Speech Language Pathologist, the CF will:
- Provide screening, identification, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, intervention, and ongoing services for children with developmental delays and/or disabilities.
- Educate family members and caregivers on different intervention strategies to facilitate active involvement and carry-over.
- Provide services in diverse settings such as patient homes, family day care homes, daycare centers, and/or other community settings.
- Maintain confidentiality of information regarding children and families (in accordance with HIPAA and State & Federal regulations) and submit records to agency within established deadlines
Must have a passion for working with children, families, and therapists!
- Master’s Degree in Speech Language Pathology.
- Passing score on the Praxis
- Fluency in a second language a plus
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and exercise patience/professionalism.
Clinical Fellowship Year positions available as well!
Compensation depends on experience and will be discussed during the interview process.