Allison+Partners is an award-winning global marketing and communications agency driven by a collaborative approach to innovation and creativity. Operating in 31 markets worldwide, we’re organized around four practices: Consumer Brands, Corporate + Public Affairs, Health and Technology. Our Marketing Innovation Team, which combines integrated marketing, creative, research and measurement expertise into one offering, works across these practices to deliver integrated storytelling for clients.
Allison+Partners’ culture truly defines the agency. In this highly entrepreneurial environment, employees are encouraged to pursue their individual passions and are empowered to do things differently. Our team members create new service offerings, seek out new clients they’re passionate about, volunteer in local communities and create cross office committees focused on making our workplace fun and inclusive.
We do our best work for clients when we incorporate diverse perspectives and create an environment that welcomes all, regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, religion, age or disability. Allison+Partners has committed to increasing racial diversity among its teams and ensuring everyone in the company feels comfortable bringing their whole self to work.
Ideal candidates are excited to be a part of an agency with global reach. A successful candidate will be comfortable wearing multiple hats and will embrace opportunities to support agency initiatives that have a meaningful and lasting impact on the agency. They can also be described as entrepreneurial, positive, big/creative thinkers and unafraid to share their voice and ideas in all types of situations.
About the Role:
The goal of our Apprenticeship Program is to develop Apprentices into Account Coordinators by the end of the program. This 3-month program is designed to train the next generation of Communications and Marketing rockstars. In addition to receiving direct mentoring, our Apprentices will attend educational seminars and weekly trainings. Being an apprentice at Allison+Partners means that you are fully integrated into the agency culture and your account teams.
We are seeking an Apprentice to join our Technology Practice. You will be in charge of media list development to arm your teams with the best intel possible to successfully secure coverage and conduct industry monitoring to flag any trends, issues and media coverage for clients. You will also begin pitching media and securing coverage opportunities; and organize the team with necessary agendas, action items and reports. This role will support a technology clients with a focus on b2b media relations.
Our interns are the jack-of-all-trade sort. We are looking for go-getters who will roll up their sleeves and help with various projects and assignments. This could be brainstorming a creative media mailer, doing first rounds of market research, creating media list development and client reports; drafting media pitches and ultimately calling the media! You will learn to how to develop a strong understanding of the media landscape and take ownership of writing content and researching/analyzing new trends. You might also be involved with the day-to-day execution of our integrated marketing campaigns and ensure deliverables are on track.
The program will last 3 months with the potential for the apprentice to become a full-time employee during the program duration or at the end of the assignment.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Tracks competitor and client stories in traditional, digital and social media
· Supports news announcement pitching and follow up with media via phone and email, as appropriate
· Executes media mailings and product deliveries
· Brainstorm creative ideas with the team
· Provides support for client accounts; work may include everything from researching and analyzing client media coverage to administrative support
· New business support including industry research, identifying media and influencer targets, materials development and execution (PowerPoint design, liaising with printer vendor, picking up and delivering necessary materials, etc.)
· Analyze and track integrated marketing campaign performance
· Provide support to research and measurement; monitor studies, manage large amounts of data and develop top-line analysis
· Have a passion for journalism, public relations, media, integrated marketing and/or research
· A demonstrated creative thinker
· Skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Knowledgeable in social media
· Enjoy working in collaborative, cross-office, team environment
· A quick learner with a “can-do” attitude and relentless attention to detail
· A self-motivated multi-tasker and clear communicator, both written and verbal
· Apprentices must be able to work a full-time work week
Allison+Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability or genetics.