At Amazon, we are excited to offer undergraduate students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right full time role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Collaborate and partner with business teams to define and solve problems that impact customers
· Build relationships, identify stakeholders, and influence other teams within and across organizations and external teams.
· Proactively identify problems and opportunities and perform root cause analysis/diagnosis leading to significant business impact
· Define analytical approaches to uncover new insights and formulate recommendations that improve processes
· Effectively manage project and stakeholder meetings, drive discussions to conclusion, and keep projects on track
As we get to know you, we invite you to get to know us better. Visit www.amazon.com/about to learn more about Amazon’s:
· Innovative and peculiar culture
· Commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
· Headquarter locations in Seattle, Washington and Arlington, Virginia as well as where we operate around the world