Our Amazon DSP team is looking for a Programmatic Solutions Specialist to join Amazon Advertising’s growing team based in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Toronto, Tokyo, London, Paris, Munich, Berlin, Madrid, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, or Milan.
As a Programmatic Solutions Specialist, you will manage the end-to-end experience of our enterprise customer, known as programmatic trading desks, driving the overall expertise in our programmatic advertising DSP.
The Programmatic Solutions Specialist develops our customers into proficient users of Amazon DSP. In this customer-facing role, you will work closely with programmatic traders at agencies/advertisers, as well as Amazon Advertising internal account teams, support engineering, sales, and product to address customer needs, acting as the voice of the customer to help drive product enhancements, and create solutions on behalf of a diverse set of customers. You will be passionate about understanding customer objectives, and addressing them via training, product deep dives, adoption of Amazon technologies.
A typical engagement with our customers could include conducting deep dives to quality check campaign set-up, campaign performance monitoring, providing optimization recommendations, reviewing defect ticket trends to find opportunities for training, analyzing customer satisfaction surveys, and owning internal requests for onboarding new customers.
You will advocate for the customer in internal forums, provide troubleshooting support and triage when needed, and simplify and propagate customer feedback to inform product and services design. The Programmatic Solutions Specialist team operates as trusted advisors to customers every day, and ensure customers gradually develop into a proficient users of our DSP, who see Amazon DSP as their preferred means to their goals.
You will be passionate about understanding customer objectives, and address them using our book of services and engagement best practices, to drive adoption of Amazon technologies. Your ownership and curiosity will allow you to comprehensively understand the details of our offerings and be able to speak to these to our customers with passion, authority, empathy, and clarity.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Owning the relationship with programmatic traders, engaging with them to understand their needs and blockers
- Providing services such as onboarding, trade desk support plans, feature training, continuous product usage consultation, and industry best practices
- Analyzing and interpreting data to identify improvement areas, root causes, and formulate enablement and adoption recommendations
- Driving the evolution of Amazon DSP by assisting customers with product beta participation, capturing customer feedback, and collaborating closely with cross-functional Amazon teams (Product Management, Engineering, Analytics, and Specialists)
- Must be Alumni with 1+ years out of college
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or equivalent experience
- Experience providing client services, customer support, or working with external stakeholders on shared objectives
- Experience analyzing data sets to find trends or anomalies, and providing these as clear and concise insights to stakeholders
- Ability to effectively present to and confidently communicate with customers, including facilitating onboarding and training, or presenting plans to customers (e.g. traders at an agency or advertiser)
- Fluency in English and local languages
- 0-2+ years experience in advertising
- Basic understanding of programmatic ad technology
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
- Additional European languages or Mandarin is a plus