Job Title: Senior Associate, Mutual Fund Services
Reports to: Mutual Fund Services Director
Location: Stamford, CT
Assist with Mutual Fund custody, treasury, NAV oversight and financial reporting activities; including expense budgeting, reviewing regulatory and shareholder reporting, oversight of various product offerings, and monitor various fund programs. Duties also include activities related to creating and maintaining various reports to the Board of Trustees, subadvisors, and management.
• Review nightly pricing of the AMG Funds’ NAV and monthly NAVs for AMG Pantheon Funds.
• Review security pricing against second sources, especially with respect to fixed income securities and derivatives. Present the results of the pricing procedures to the Pricing Committee.
• Monitor the Funds’ custodian including coordination of custody accounts openings.
• Oversee security lending program and Interfund Loan and Line of Credit facilities.
• Oversee cash management process including monitoring the Funds’ cash sweep vehicles
• Prepare quarterly Board materials including materials for the annual 15c meeting.
• Liaison with the Corporate Accounting and Business Finance teams to ensure the accuracy of the payments and accruals of management and subadvisory fees.
• Review Regulatory filings including semi-annual and annual shareholder reports and Form N-1A (prospectus and SAI updates).
• Assist in the coordination of the Funds’ annual audits.
• Review Fund expense budgets and oversee the expense payment process.
• Support the Director to facilitate new fund launches, mergers, liquidations, proxies and various share class changes
• Perform other administrative tasks and projects as needed.
• File reports, supporting documents and electronic filings as needed in a timely and orderly manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Detail oriented, organized, ability to plan/prioritize and take initiative
• Self-starter, able to work independently.
• Demonstrates problem solving abilities and include the appropriate people in the decision making process regarding exceptions and errors.
• Supports Company values and treats others with respect and consideration.
• Communicates effectively with colleagues and Service Providers.
• Works productively in a team environment.
• Excels in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines and executing responsibilities with minimal errors.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel) and able to learn and use other programs and systems including Bloomberg and DRAS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
• 1-2 years’ experience, recent college graduates considered.