+ SIGN-ON BONUS + MOVING STIPEND
Animal Specialty Center is seeking a Licensed Veterinary Technician who is looking to join a fast paced, forward thinking hospital. You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our patients and their families enduring emergency and critical care cases. We will grant a sign-on bonus to licenced veterinary technicians or a licensure reimbursement for non-NYS licensed applicants.
If you don’t have your licence as a Veterinary Technician in the state of New York, read on to find how ASC will help you achieve licensure in NY.
What you can expect:
- A team that feels and functions like a family. We pride ourselves in an open, welcoming work environment where employees can feel safe to learn from their co-workers and seek guidance from a variety of clinicians and specialists.
- A learning environment. Senior technicians mentor and guide newer technicians and build them to a level of expertise. We work hard to support a learning environment where technicians receive the support to pursue specialty credentials and leadership opportunities.
- Fast pace. We are looking for highly motivated veterinary technicians to join our fast-paced, 24-hour team of professionals.
- Autonomy. Our licensed veterinary technicians have direct case oversight and management with our Emergency Clinicians.
- Generous shift differential.
- An excellent pay rate!
What we provide:
- Leadership strives to maintain close working relationships with all employees to take into consideration their concerns or suggestions for continued innovation and expansion of our services and patient care.
- Medicine. We utilize state of the art technological equipment and employ a leading practice approach in providing the latest and most optimal animal healthcare treatment services.
- Comprehensive benefits. We provide an annual uniform allowance, county sick leave, additional paid vacation time off, competitive healthcare benefits, 401(k), pet care discounts, to name a few.
- Paid training including an annual CE stipend, set paid CE days, in-house CE lectures and online learning platforms.
- A sign-on bonus for licenced veterinary technicians or a licensure reimbursement for non-licensed applicants.
- Most importantly, we provide mentorship and career growth.
- And! A moving stipend.
Strong experience in patient care, anesthesia/surgery monitoring, in-house laboratory operation, phlebotomy/ IV catheter placement and radiology are preferred.
Positive attitude and critical thinking are a must.