Come join our team as a Junior Tax Accountant!
Voted 2022 “Best Accounting Firm” in Westchester Magazine’s “Best of Westchester”, Boyer 2 Accountants Inc. is a family-owned firm specializing in tax services for closely held businesses, individuals, and families. Located in White Plains, NY, our firm provides a full-suite of services including tax planning, preparation, bookkeeping, wealth preservation, consulting, and IRS representation.
The Junior Tax Accountant is responsible for following the directions of the Managing Partners in all areas relating to the preparation of clients’ personal and business tax returns, bookkeeping, and other tax accounting duties.
This is a great position for one to gain hands-on knowledge in the tax accounting field.
REPORTS TO: MANAGING PARTNERS
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
As a Junior Tax Accountant, you will be asked to perform jobs that include, but are not limited to the following:
- Work with our databases to file and organize client accounting information
- Enter financial transactions in the books of accounts under the supervision of the Managing Partners
- Assist in the preparation of tax returns and reports
- Administrative duties as assigned
- Work on special projects as assigned by the Managing Partners
Technical Skills and Prior Experience:
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a multi-functional environment
- Minimum grade point average of 3.0
- Must be actively pursuing or have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Ability to multitask, good school-to-work life balance, and meet deadlines
- Experience with QuickBooks software a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without the need for employment-based visa sponsorship now or in the future
At our office, located on 399 Knollwood Rd in White Plains, NY, flexible with your schedule. This position is NOT available for remote work.
This internship will tentatively start on October 20th and conclude April 15, 2023 with opportunity for growth. Candidate must be available throughout the duration of the internship in order to be considered for this position.
Boyer 2 Accountants Inc “B2A” currently does not require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to B2A offices, client sites or B2A events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S without the need for employment-based via sponsorship now or in the future. This internship is available for college credit upon request.
Boyer 2 Accountants Inc is an equal opportunities employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, material status, veteran status, disability status or caregiver status.