Utilizing the Nursing Process, the Staff Nurse assesses, plans, implements and evaluates patient care; and coordinates patient care provided by other disciplines which meet the physiological, safety, spiritual and psychosocial needs of the patients and their families, according to the New York State Nurse Practice Act, established Calvary Hospital Nursing policies, procedures and standards of care, Geriatric Standards of Care, and Regulatory Standards. Participates in the ongoing systematic Quality Assessment and Improvement process.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current New York State Registered Nurse License/Permit.
- Effective written and spoken communication skills.
- Exhibits an ability and attitude relative to the spirit of caring and tradition at Calvary Hospital as required by specific job duties and functions.
Application For Employment
Download Application (PDF)
Download Screening Form (PDF)
- Click the Download links above
- Save the PDFs to your computer
- Open the PDFs in Acrobat Reader
- Complete the forms (type into the areas highlighted in blue)
- Save the completed forms to your computer* and email all to: email@example.com
* If you have any trouble filling out and saving the PDF, you may also print it, fill it out, and mail it to:
c/o Human Resources
1740 Eastchester Rd
Bronx, NY 10461