Position Summary: Responsible for regular and periodic accounting, settlement, reconciliation and reporting of various funds that invest in Leveraged Bank Loans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities which Candidate will be trained to do include the following:
– Settlement of Primary & Secondary loan closings (Par & Distressed);
– Monitor daily cash flow and cash flow projections;
– Daily Cash Reconciliation between Trustee, and various Funds;
– Maintenance of all bank loan activity (interest rate resets, principal repayments principal drawdowns) in Wall Street Office Administrator and Proprietary Systems;
– Monitor and execute Amendment process;
– Month-end reconciliation for all funds;
– Special projects as needed.
Education/Expertise: BA or BS in Accounting or business.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, multitask situations and written and verbal communication skills. Strong ability to understand work flow and be part of a team deploying those skills around a set of requirements. Detail oriented and with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Computer Skills: Success in this function requires an eagerness to learn Wall Street Office Suite and ClearPar. Excellent skills with MSOffice, Excel, MSWord, and other database software.
Work Environment: Position is at a small Corporate Office in midtown NYC. Business casual atmosphere and dress in general.