Safe Children, Stable Families, Successful Lives.
At CMCS (Cardinal McCloskey Community Services), our mission is to protect, empower and promote independence for at-risk children and families and those with developmental disabilities through quality community based services. A COA Accredited Agency, CMCS has provided services in locations throughout Westchester and Rockland Counties, as well as the Bronx and Manhattan since 1946.
As a Home Visitor, you will play an integral role in the lives of the children we support. Our Home Visitors provide 90-minute in-home visits per week to assigned families to equip parents/guardians with curriculum, assess the child’s developmental milestones, and establish developmental goals while maintaining up-to-date reports and detailed documentation of each visit. Work schedule flexibility is key to coordinate home visits with families between the hours of (8am – 6pm) in a 7-hour work day.
Education & Experience:
• An Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education, or a Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education.
• Experience in a classroom-setting working with children ages birth-4 years old.
• Head Start experience is preferred.
• Case management experience is helpful.
• Daily access to reliable transportation to Bronx, NY. Flexible with assigned work location(s) assigned. No remote option available.
• Ability to pass and maintain acceptable record related to the mandated criminal background check process.
CMCS offers an excellent, comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, generous paid time off, in-service training, flexible work schedules, and competitive salaries. At CMCS, we believe in creating progressive career paths for our staff and provide advanced training to promote constant growth and change.
We encourage you to join our dedicated and diverse workforce by applying today!