CIIC is a full-service, Public Relations, Marketing and Social Media agency with offices in New York and Miami. We specialize in creating innovative campaigns for the travel & hospitality, food & beverage and lifestyle industries.
Our internship program offers candidates the opportunity to work closely with the account managers, account executives and assistant account executives on all of our accounts. As an intern at CIIC, you will experience many facets of the PR industry and witness their contributions to the success of our clients. Candidates will have the opportunity to work and train on an account team servicing travel, food & beverage and lifestyle clients. This is not your typical desk job.
CIIC will present you with many opportunities to learn hands-on and to develop as a PR professional over the course of your internship. It is our goal that you leave our internship program with a better understanding of the Public Relations industry and the experience needed to help you thrive in the field.
– Daily Research (News, Trends)
– Compile and update targeted media lists
– Media list research and updates
– Content development: Newsletters, Blogs, Press Releases and Social Media
– Research editorial calendars and seek potential media outreach opportunities
– Track and monitor news regarding new business leads
– Social media support for CIIC and client’s social media platforms
– Monitor client news: Obtaining news clips, researching statistics, adding coverage info/stats to clip grid and end of month activity reports
– Assist with creative ideas and promotional opportunities for existing clients
– Assist with planning and execution of client events, press trips
– Administrative duties as delegated by the team
– Undergraduates seeking a degree in Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Social Media or Journalism
– Strong writing and communications skills
– Desire to learn and grow in the PR & Social Media industry
– An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic
– A passion for the Travel & Hospitality, Lifestyle, and Food & Beverage Industries
– Spanish speaking candidates will also get the chance to work on our Mexico and Latin America accounts
College Credit and/or Experience
– Full-time and Part-Time Positions are available
– This is a non-paid for experience only position. Candidates can also earn college credits if available through their university program; CIIC will provide all of the paperwork necessary and work closely with the intern to reach the goals set forth by their PR/Marketing department.