- Oversee Invoice Processing process & coverage as needed.
- Serve as a back up for Management duties as needed.
- Supplier Accounts Statement Review/Reconciliation
- Maintains proper documentation (updated, timely, legible).
- Invoice Review prior to settlement run
- Support Projects
- Supplier Master Audit; communicate with vendors to obtain documentation as needed.
- Assist with 1099 Processing
- Assist with Audits
- Emails and email responses – Customer Service
- Handle mail, photocopies, scanning, typing, filing, and phone calls
- Other duties assigned
- Assumes responsibility for assignments given, seeks supervision appropriately, and is accountable for work performance. Meets productivity guidelines.
- Makes the needs of participants their central focus, and finds innovative ways to provide an exceptional experience.
- Develops and maintains positive “customer” relationships (“customer” is defined as co-workers, participants, visitors, vendors, supervisors).
- Communicates with customers in a caring, helpful, considerate and culturally sensitive manner.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of customer needs and wants and attempts to anticipate and meet customer needs.
- Utilizes service recovery techniques to resolve issues quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Performs consistent with organization’s mission and philosophy.
- Performs job responsibilities according to organization’s policies. Seeks clarification when needed.
- Maintains HIPAA standards and confidentiality of PHI.
- Treats other CenterLight employees respectfully and facilitates and environment of teamwork.
- Basic Excel
- Typing 30wpm with 95% accuracy
- Familiarity with AP systems – Workday a plus
- Experience collaborating with vendors a plus