RECRUITMENT & ONBOADING OPPORTUNITY
CenterLight Health System is seeking a CONTRACT RECRUITER to work with our Human Resources department to assist with full life-cycle Recruitment and Onboarding. This includes, but is not limited to, all aspects of recruitment planning, sourcing, onboarding, new hire process, agency/vendor communications, etc.
· Work with the Recruitment team to utilize best practice for recruitment efforts for open positions. Examples of this include, but are not limited to, job advertisements and external postings; screening resumes and selecting qualifying candidates for interviews to hiring managers; discuss candidates with managers, candidate assessment and present qualified candidates with overall assessments and hire recommendations (prescreening to identify “fit” and aptitude).
· Participate in the usage of recruitment tools and techniques, including, but not limited to, third party job boards, industry events, job fairs, electronic media etc.
· Collaborate in a recruitment business process aligned with overall business goals. This includes compliance with DOH, CMS, etc.… Work with other areas of HR (Records, Medical, intern placement, agencies, etc.…) to ensure candidate’s offer, on-boarding paperwork, pre-employment process, references, physicals, drug screening, fingerprinting, clearances, etc.… satisfy all compliance aspects.
· Working knowledge and usage of Recruitment Business Process in Workday. This includes requisitions, candidate pipelines, offers, salary review, postings, applicant tracking and external website (career page/ATS), on-boarding process, candidate tasks and checklists, etc.…
· Provide timely and accurate updates of recruitment efforts to Senior Recruiter, Recruitment team and hiring manager. Assist managers with scheduling interviews, conducting references, making job offers, sending offer letters, and initial onboarding process.
· Represent CenterLight at Open Houses and Career fairs at different locations. Ensures materials and handouts about CenterLight reflect the newest information and promotes the identify of CenterLight is the highest fashion.
· Ensure compliance with all collective bargaining agreements with regards to internal postings and other posting obligations, internal transfer applications, agency use, promotions/demotion language, etc.…
· Work with Compensation area to determine salary reviews and offers of employment. This would include collecting information with regards to candidates’ profile, comparable employee in the department and their background, management concerns, matching background to job description, etc.…
· Onboarding tasks, such as, but not limited to working with vendors to ensure onboarding requirements are met, conduct references, schedule fingerprinting and medical appointments, etc. Ensure all materials are satisfactorily received and completed before new hire orientation.
· Develops and maintains excellent relationships with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals. Work with department heads and managers to best determine the staffing needs and recruitment programs for their vacancies. Requires constant communications and updates to the hiring managers to ensure requisitions and applicants are correct in Workday and applicant tracking information.
· Responsible for ensuring compliance with all city, state and federal laws and regulations with regards to employment law, recruitment best practices and mandatory obligations.
· Reviews and provides input to Recruitment policies and procedures.
· Participates as a team player in all areas of Human Resources.
· Proficient typewriting skills and good software knowledge of Microsoft Word, and Excel
· Must be quality-oriented with the ability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and prioritize them appropriately.
· Customer service oriented, detail-oriented, and suburb follow up skills, independent judgment and keeping Sr. Recruiter and Assistant Director of HR informed of updates and progress of recruitment efforts.
· Minimum of an Associate Degree, Business Administration, Health Administration or related field required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
· 2+ years Human Resources experience preferred in a health care setting.
· Customer Service experience required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.