Human Resources and Training Department (Unpaid Internship)
The Human Resource Department is seeking a dependable, highly self-motivated individual with strong communication and organizational skills and, has the ability to assist the agencies human resource and training department with daily tasks and projects.
· Assist with the coordination of all job fairs on and off site
· Provide assistance and determine agency training needs for new and current employees
· Assist with professional and personal reference checks
· Compiling and organizing data
· Schedule interviews and appointments
· Tracking applications and resumes
· Maintain and update employee training database
· General office work, filing and organizing data
· General help with new projects and preparing meeting agenda’s
· Great Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
· Proficient in Microsoft office
· Ability to manage, organize and prioritize multiple projects
· Self-starter, and good follow-up skills
· Must be professional, reliable, hardworking and enjoy working and meeting new people
· Must be able to meet department deadlines
· Excellent customer service skills
Time Commitment: Minimum of 6 hours a week, maximum 20 hours a week. Hours can be scheduled Monday through Friday between 9:00am – 4:00pm.
Benefits: The intern will gain knowledge and experience working in high demand human resource department, learning active recruitment skills and organizing required trainings for various positions. Academic credit is available and some required travel reimbursement.