We’re on the search for a modern-day superhero. The one who shows up and is ready for what the day will bring. Our ideal teammate will drive success and bring their infectious energy when the clock strikes 9 am. Our mission is to care for our clients, help those in need and direct them to the way of safety.
Are you the Super Client Coordinator that we’ve been searching for?
How will you impact your clients’ lives?
- You’ll be using your expertise to help your clients set their mental health goals, for example, getting housing, going back to school, finding a primary care doctor, etc.
- You’ll engage in care activities to empower your clients to help them achieve their goals.
- Applying your tech guru skills, you’ll collect and enter data into our case management systems, such as Relevant, so we can keep track of clients’ progress.
- You’ll fight for your client’s rights! As an advocate for your client, you will be the voice on their side in the battles they can not fight alone. Whether it is working with The Department of Social Services to figure out how to handle their rent-arrears or even asking landlords to extend a client’s lease.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a STAR coordinator!
S – Solution Orientated
We know all cases are different. Not every client’s best solution will fall into “the way things have always been done”. We want you to be creative and champion new ways of thinking.
T – Tenacious
Tenacity and passion are needed for this work along with the ability to balance objectivity with empathy. We love to help our clients but not every case will be easy. The only true measure of success is positive outcomes for our clients. Each victory, whether big or small, is a victory to be celebrated!
A – Above & Beyond
Each client may bring something different on any given day that may make you step outside of your traditional role. Care Coordinators should be arriving each day with an open mind and be ready to do whatever they can for their client’s best interests.
R – Responsible
We want to trust that you can manage your caseload like your own agency by making proper decisions for clients’ but when in doubt always seek help. With this work you are offered a great deal of independence therefore accountability is a must.
What will CHOICE offer you?
- Based on past experiences you can make $32,000 – $35,000 a year, to begin.
- Opportunity for 2 bonuses, up to 500 dollars each, within your first year.
- A choice of working in three different Westchester locations: White Plains, New Rochelle, and Peekskill.
- Medical, dental, vision, and a Flexible Spending Account/Health Reimbursement Account
- Paid parking for all employees
- Life Insurance at $50,000 regardless of your position or hours worked.
- Long term disability
- 401K policy with a company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Promotions – 85%-90% of our Client Care Supervisors and Program Directors were promoted from within
- A new and exciting mentorship program
- A hybrid work environment – you’ll be working some days in the office and some days in the field. This is done to ensure the safety of our employees and clients due to COVID-19.
- A work schedule of Mon-Fri, 9 am – 5 pm
- Hands-on experience in the field
Who we are?
CHOICE is an agency that takes pride in providing case management and advocacy services for our clients with mental health or physical health illnesses. Our resources are always expanding to help as many clients as we can such as our budding Re-Entry Program in the Bronx and our partnerships in Poughkeepsie and Rockland County. We are constantly reinventing ourselves to fit the needs of our clients and our employees.
We offer a friendly and fun work environment with plenty of opportunities to connect with your peers and grow as a mental health professional. We pride ourselves in partnering in transformation and changing lives.
If you are looking for a meaningful connection, this may be the opportunity for you!