Focus on what counts at Citrin Cooperman! We are a growing, nationally recognized, full-service accounting, tax, and consulting firm, currently seeking Interns in the Audit & Assurance (A&A) group in our White Plains office. We are among the nation’s top 25 largest accounting firms. The position starts in January 2021 and will last until April 2021. Students must work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
An audit intern is provided with tools and training to gain professional skills and experience. The internship is structured as a learning experience that combines in class theory with real world applications.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing and organizing financial information
- Assisting with audits and field work
- Preparing account analysis and reconciliations
- Maintenance of accounting records
- Various administrative tasks, as needed
The ideal candidate must:
- Be a junior, or year prior to graduation (dependent on 4 or 5 year program), in an accounting program.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0/4.0 or better
- Have strong organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Be detail oriented
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please visit our website at www.citrincooperman.com to learn more about the company, excellent career advancement opportunities and our culture! When applying to this position, please be sure to include the offices you are applying to in your cover letter and your availability. We also have positions available in New York City, Melville, NY, Livingston, NJ, Philadelphia, PA, Bethesda, MD, Providence, RI, Braintree, MA and Los Angeles, CA.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.