Are you looking to get a head start on your public accounting career? CohnReznick, one of top 15 Advisory, Assurance and Tax Firm is currently looking for interns to join our tax team in the summer of 2022 from early June through mid-August.
Students that receive an offer for the 2022 Internship will also be invited to attend our Breakthrough Program scheduled to take place in Spring of 2021 (May-June timeframe). As our Early Identification Program, ‘Breakthrough’ will provide you with the opportunity to gain an insider’s view of our firm and what it truly means to be part of CohnReznick and public accounting industry.
If you are:
· A highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
· A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and interested in becoming immersed in various industries
· Looking for a work environment that values and promotes camaraderie, collaboration and giving back to the community
Look ahead. Imagine more. And consider applying to this unique opportunity with the CohnReznick team.
· Endless opportunities to contribute to one of the largest professional services firm in the US
· A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
· A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
· A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
· Varied career paths supported by strong professional development programs and resources
· A flexible work environment with competitive benefits
As an Intern with CohnReznick, you will work on real engagements from start to finish. And don’t worry, we’ll teach you everything you need to know.
As an intern in our Tax practice team:
- You will likely work on a variety of client deliverable including preparation of tax returns, including Individuals, Partnerships and Corporate tax returns;
- Identify potential tax issues and prepare tax adjusting entries and tax trial balances based on audited or client provided trial balances; and
- You will Assist team with daily client workflow.
In return, we expect you to:
- Be pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting
- Be working toward CPA eligibility while pursuing 150 credits
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in both your major and overall
- Be working towards the successful completion of two accounting courses prior to the start of your internship
- Have held leadership positions in student organizations and/or on team projects
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team environment
- Be able to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Have general computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Pursuing extracurricular activities, working while going to school and internship experience are looked upon favorably.
Connect with us:
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.