If you are:
- A highly dedicated professional driven by new challenges and growth opportunities
- A team player who believes in providing world-class client service and is interested in becoming immersed in various industries
- Looking for a work environment that values and promotes diversity and inclusion, collaboration and giving back to the community
- Endless opportunities to contribute to the 11th largest professional services firm in the US
- A unique culture that values collaboration in everything we do
- A team of professionals driven by a sense of excellence, integrity, commitment to lifelong learning, respect for one another, adaptability, and making a difference
- A network of 2,700 professionals committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and giving back to the communities in which we live and work
- Work with state and local governmental entities to provide disaster response and recovery services;
- Provide guidance and project formulation for FEMA and other federal grant assistance;
- Support the finance function of an Emergency Operation Center (EOC);
- Communicate progress of projects, problems, and resolutions to clients;
- Identify policy or program related compliance issues;
- Make recommendations for and coordinating resolutions and improvements;
- Communicate and interact with local officials daily; communicate issues and status with federal and state partners as needed;
- Provide administrative and clerical support of project-related activities;
- Review and process payment requests while ensuring compliance with all applicable federal and state requirements for federal grants;
- Perform review, reconciliation and accounting procedures in accordance with firm standards and in an accurate, thorough and timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree; a focus in emergency management, accounting, business, construction management or related field is a plus;
- 1-4 years of experience working with disaster related grants or related disaster response and recovery activities;
- Ability to learn, interpret and apply policy to specific circumstances;
- Superior client service and communication skills with a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain outstanding client relationships;
- The ability to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
- Experience using the Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Employment is contingent on the applicant’s ability to clear background checks and drug screening as required by clients.
Connect with us
CohnReznick is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include background check and credit check
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.