The Elmsford UFSD has an immediate opening at the Carl L. Dixson Primary School for an elementary certified teacher.. The qualified candidates will be responsible for the responsibilities of an Elmsford UFSD Teacher including creating and implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans 5 days per week. Candidate should have:
- Knowledge of Common Core Learning Standards;
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues;
- A working knowledge of ENL/ESL teaching strategies;
- A repertoire of strategies for behavior management
- All Candidates MUST have the appropriate New York State Special Education certification. (CH & ECH)
The preferred candidate will also have a valid NYS ESL certification. Teaching experience and bilingual Spanish abilities and ECH/SWD certifications are desired. Knowledge of eSchoolData, IEPDirect and collaborative teaching methods are a plus.