POSITION TITLE: Credentialing Coordinator – Support Staff
REPORTS TO: Credentialing Supervisor – Payor Enrollment and Associate Director, Credentialing Department
· Associate or Bachelor’s Degree in a Health-Related Discipline: Public Health, Healthcare Administrative, Health Service, Psychology or Sociology Highly Preferred, or in process
· High School Diploma Required
· At least one year of office administrative experience, preferably in a health care setting
· Management of incoming mail
· Driving to offices or coordinate delivery of signed Medicaid forms and notarization
· Coordinate with appropriate credentialing onboarding staff to obtain required information from provider
· Notarize, if applicable, or coordinate notarization of ETIN’s
· Stamp and mail, at least once a week
· Sort, scan and save all incoming mail.
· Shred of all mail, with exception of those hard copies to be kept on file
· Assist the rest of the Credentialing Department with scanning of documents, applications, files, etc.
· Assess monthly office supply inventory and support its ordering/ delivering process.
· Coordinate with IT the maintenance of office equipment, i.e. printer, scanner, computers, etc.
· Document all tasks, phone calls, emails and other forms of communication during the application process.
· Timely and complete updates of credentialing software
· Complete other related tasks or projects as assigned
· Provide back-up to other Credentialing staff as necessary
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors, and vendors.
· Proficient with MS Office (outlook, word, excel, power point, access)
· Office setting
Type of Position
· Part time
ESSEN HEALTH CARE IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Essen Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve an ethnically-diverse population.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.