100% Remote Position
EVgo (Nasdaq: EVGO) is one of the nation’s largest public fast charging networks for electric vehicles, and the first to be powered by 100% renewable energy. Our mission is to expedite mass adoption of electric vehicles by creating a convenient, reliable, and affordable EV charging network that delivers fast charging to everyone. EVgo’s owned and operated charging network is growing rapidly, and we’re working to triple our network size by 2025. We partner with multiple stakeholders including automakers; fleet and rideshare operators; retail hosts such as grocery stores, shopping centers, gas stations, and more to make our vision of electric for all a reality. The EV industry is one of the fastest growing industries in the country. Join us as we charge forward into an electrified future.
EVgo is looking to expand the Real Estate team with the addition of a Specialist. The Specialist will be responsible for conducting due diligence of investment opportunities, as well as for managing critical aspects of the company’s rapidly-expanding nationwide portfolio of electric vehicle charging hubs for fleets of vehicles. The Specialist will play an active role in the acquisition, development and asset management of the firm’s real estate investments.
If you’re looking for a place to advance your real estate career, join EVgo’s Real Estate Team today!
- Coordinate due diligence and key initiatives with the construction, engineering, legal and utility teams
- Create budgets, reports and financial models to determine the economic feasibility of purchasing and leasing potential sites
- Facilitate economic, environmental, and legal due diligence of potential acquisition targets
- Engage with facility and property managers to proactively track site development and operation
- Manage third party brokerage resources to ensure brokers are aggressively negotiating deal terms and achieving optimal transaction outcomes
- Other special projects or duties as assigned by the Senior Director of Real Estate
- Track and report on real estate capital projects
- Work closely with internal and external legal teams to ensure that negotiated deal terms are implemented in transaction documents
- Occasional travel to the Company’s headquarters in Santa Monica, CA and other areas for critical meetings, team building and site tours may be required
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger team
- Highly motivated, adaptable, and open to a growing role
- Experience with real estate transactions and the commercial leasing process
- Experience creating financial models. Moderate level of expertise in Excel; Salesforce and PowerPoint proficiency helpful but not required.
- Passionate about real estate and electric vehicle charging
- Strong project management skills with a high level of organization
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Willingness to learn new IT applications related to lease administration and portfolio management
Employees are required to provide documentation of COVID 19 vaccination.
For job positions in CA, CO and NYC, the estimated salary range for a new hire into this position is $71,000 USD to $74,200 USD. Actual salary may vary depending on job-related factors, which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition to a competitive base salary, discretionary target cash bonus and restricted stock units (subject to Board Approval). EVgo offers a comprehensive benefits package including health, life and disability insurance, unbounded paid time off including parental leave, and a 401(k) plan.