Who We Are:
Excellence Community Schools is a charter management, non-profit organization. The mission of the Excellence Community Schools is to prepare young people to compete for admission to and succeed in top public, private, and parochial high schools by cultivating their intellectual, artistic, social, and emotional and ethical development through the Bronx Charter School for Excellence (Bronx Excellence) and the Stamford Charter School for Excellence (Stamford Excellence). Our network of schools accomplish this by offering a challenging and rigorous academic curriculum – which at the earliest of grades has an eye towards college preparation. We achieve this in a supportive and caring environment that at all times has high expectations of our students.
Who We Need:
We are seeking individuals who are dedicated, ambitious, and committed to student success and education reform. This position is ideal for candidates that wish to fully pursue a credentialed lead teaching position. Becoming an educational associate serves as an internship for candidates who wish to develop their expertise through observation and experience in preparation for a meaningful and successful teaching career. This individual must be committed to excellence, lead by example, and see collaboration as a key component of success.
Who We Need:
We are seeking individuals who are dedicated, ambitious, and committed to student success and education reform. Qualified candidates must demonstrate records of achievement, high degrees of personal responsibility, and the drive to do whatever it takes to ensure that every child achieves academic success. This individual must be committed to excellence, lead by example, and see collaboration as a key component of success.
- Provide local support and troubleshooting for information and database systems used within the organization.
- Provide guidance and support management of campus and network tech infrastructure.
- Supports data compilation and analysis for building, school, network, state, and federal reporting.
- Develop and maintain integrity of policies for warehousing records.
- Ensure compliance and accuracy in campus tech policies.
- Ensure data accuracy for audits and reporting.
- Provides information and/or training to school staff on the use of the student information and data systems.
- Provide support and training on implementation of technology curriculum and tech equipment in the classroom.
- Supports and responds to general troubleshooting inquiries for hardware/software problems.
- Support network IT solutions, establishing working relationship with vendors.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher with concentration in IT, IS, Computer Science, or other relevant field required.
- At least 3 years of professional experience required.
- Some knowledge and experience managing network IT solutions, systems, and software required.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above requirements will not be considered.
Benefits & Compensation:
- Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Health, dental, vision, & 403b Retirement Plan benefits available.
- Performance-based compensation for staff
To learn more about our schools, please visit www.bronxexcellence.org and www.stamfordexcellence.org.