Your career starts here.
Are you looking for a fast-paced and varied career, where you’ll be a critical component to keeping business systems running? If you think a career in tech is just about coding, think again. A career in Technical Operations is essential to supporting an organizations business objectives.
At FDM, our Technical Operations training will prepare you to progress in various roles including Project Management, Business Analysis, Application Support, Systems Administration, Systems Analysis, Information Security Analyst, and Scrum Master.
FDM is an award-winning graduate employer. We recruit, train and deploy talented individuals, like yourself, who want to excel in a successful technical career. Your adventure begins in one of our US centers (Metro DC area, New York City, Austin, Charlotte, or Houston). Following training, you’ll gain two years of commercial experience on client site across the US. It doesn’t stop there, many of our consultants go on to work permanently with the client, work internally at FDM or choose a different pathway using the connections and experience they’ve gained.
What We Offer You:
- Industry recognized paid training and assignment with one of FDM’s global clients
- Comprehensive benefits including; Medical, Dental & Vision, 401K & Company Match, and PTO
- Ongoing training and development through FDM mentors and virtual learning
- Relocation support where applicable for training and assignment(s)
The ideal FDMer has:
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- In progress to earn a Bachelor’s no later than August 2021
- A strong aptitude for IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- An analytical mindset and problem solving abilities
- Eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Eligible to work in The United States
- Geographically flexible throughout the US to support our clients
- Able to commit to a two-year contract with FDM upon completion of the training period
If you have any questions feel free to connect with any of our Campus Recruiters via Handshake or email us at US.Campus.Recruitment@FDMGroup.com