Founded in 1996, the Stagg Group has been providing quality, affordable homes and apartments, in the Bronx and Westchester County, for two decades. We pride ourselves with providing our residents a better quality of life. Stagg Group is seeking Accounting/finance students interested in a paid internship. The ideal intern in an individual who is interested in working for the largest developer in New York City. This individual must be reliable, teachable and a great communicator.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts (AP and AR)
• General ledger entries
• Assist with month-end, quarter & year-end close activities
• Assist with other projects as assigned by the Controller
The qualified candidate is:
• Associate/2nd year student in Accounting/Finance or related fields from an accredited college/university
• Able to work at least 20 hours per week
• Be willing to work in fast-paced environment and partner with different teams
• Proficient computer skills, MS Excel – required
• Grasped the concepts of Accounting and Finance and is willing to learn from the controller.
• Exceptional communication skills (oral and written)
• A very flexible self-starter
• Very detailed oriented