Passion for marketing? Thrive in a fast-paced environment? Strategic and innovative thinker? Then this position is for you!
Join The Pine Group’s Media Marketing Division- which facilitates the promotion of the legacy of the Bronx’s “best kept secret”, and creates revitalized marketing and branding strategies for all of the aspects of our thriving business.
The PR & Media Marketing Coordinator will support the development, implementation, and analysis of public relations and marketing programs for the revitalization and rebranding of the company. You will work alongside a dedicated marketing team to drive traffic towards our social media platforms and ultimately to our two main locations. Researching, writing, marketing and general administrative duties will be core responsibilities of this role. Recent graduates encouraged to apply.
· Bachelor’s Degree with professional experience in PR and Marketing
· Strong writing and research skills
· Interest in social media and media aesthetics
· Extremely organized with an attention to detail
· Master of meeting deadlines and prioritizing multiple projects
· Able to keep up with a fast-paced working environment
· Applicants must be U.S. citizens or have all necessary approvals to live/work in the U.S.
· Assist with brand awareness & marketing campaigns.
· Responsible for corresponding with industry contacts
· Attend industry specific events
· Assist in the development of new marketing strategies and the creation of promotional events, content calendars, and seasonal/ holiday menu design
· Assist & create marketing campaigns
· Assist and create sponsorships to include community events and non-profit organizations.