Entry level position at Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital that treats children, adolescents and adults.
Member of a multi-disciplinary team; duties and tasks assigned to assist in the management of a safe and therapeutic environment. Day shifts 8:30am-9:30pm and Overnight shifts 8:30pm – 9:30am; 3 shifts per week; a flexible schedule; some weekend shifts required. Three week orientation following hire during day shift required.
High school diploma/2 years experience or Associates Degree.
Tuition Assistance available for those pursuing the following:
- Nursing AS/BA/BSN /RN
- Master of Social Work
- MA in Nursing
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Certification in Applied Behavioral Analysis
- Certification in Credentialed Alcohol and
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- MA in Education or NYS teacher certification
Four Winds Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply online at www.Fourwindshospital.com or fax resume to (914) 763-8472