The goal of this entry-level, fast-track management training program is to develop future business leaders to help us continue our path of steady growth, profitability and success. Our program is designed to provide you with the support, guidance and challenge to prepare you for managing a team within our Claims department.
In this development program, you will:
· Attend paid, industry-leading training and earn your professional insurance license
· Gain hands-on claims handling experience and build credibility by doing the job of the team you’ll one day manage
· Be mentored by successful GEICO managers and directors
· Motivate, inspire and develop a team by using skills learned through supervisor preparation curriculum, development seminars and management forums
· Coach associates and demonstrate your leadership skills
· Make meaningful contributions to real life business projects
· Demonstrate your ability to achieve top results
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree required
· At least 3.0 cumulative undergraduate GPA
· Demonstrated leadership experience, within the community and/or at work
· Well-developed analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skill
· Strong attention to detail, and organizational, time management and decision-making skills
This program is your first step toward building a rewarding career with GEICO. If you are intellectually curious and driven to be the best, there are no limits to the opportunity for you to advance your career here.