Bronx, NY, US
Brooklyn, NY, US
About the Position
The Case Planner in our TFFC program plans and provides excellent quality care and healing to children served by Graham Windham, and ensures that every child is living in a nurturing, safe, and permanent family as quickly as possible. Learn more about what it is like to be a Case Planner at Graham Windham by watching our Realistic Job Previews at http://www.graham-windham.org/careers/employee-videos/.
Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Creates, in partnership with the families, service plans for families and children which address safety, behavioral, educational, psychological and permanency needs.
- Monitors safety, well-being and progress against other critical outcomes by facilitating regular casework contacts and by documenting the same in progress notes and other case documentation.
- Collaborates with internal and external service providers and other stakeholders through clear and timely verbal and written communication.
- Participates actively in Family Court Hearings, Family Team Conferences and other meetings to advance permanency for children and families.
- Other duties as assigned.
Requires BSW or BA degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology, or related field, Bilingual in Spanish preferred; Must be able to travel within NYC Metropolitan area; Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and organizational skills; Computer literate, MS Office; NYS Connections; Ability to work with diverse populations.
Full-time position; Salary in the $40’s in accordance with qualifications. Graham Windham offers eligible employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, and vision coverage, paid time off, holiday pay, retirement savings plan, and much more.