Come Join OUR Winning Team! HEALTH SOURCE GROUP IS HIRING!
OPEN ROLES: Licensed Practical Nurse
FULL TIME 1:1 ROLE!
We offer our employees and providers…
PREMIUM PAY RATES! WEEKLY PAYROLL! DIRECT DEPOSIT! RECRUITING SUPPORT!
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE! Health Source Group – a trusted pioneer of healthcare consulting and staffing – currently seeks a compassionate, qualified, and committed Licensed Practical Nurse.
OPEN ROLES: LPN’s for a 1:1 Case
LOCATIONS: Mastic Beach, NY
SCHEDULE: Monday – Friday 6:45 – 1:45. (Depending on Transportation) School Day Summer Hours
Health Source Group is in need of skilled LPNs to care for a student with special needs in a school setting. This is a long term assignment. This job comprises a full range of direct services. This position requires the LPN to meet the student at their home and ride on school transportation with them to school. The successful candidate for this position will have good listening skills, assessment skills and ability to manage multiple tasks. Certified LPN license is required. Good verbal and written communication skills and experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities and behavior disorders is a must. Candidates must be flexible and be able to work within school day hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Working with one student
· Assist student with individualized work tasks
· Assist in the implementation of Individual Education Plans (IEP)
· Monitor and record evidence of student’s learning and progress
· Support student with emotional or behavior concerns and assist them in developing social skills
· Assist with personal care and hygiene
· Provide support for individual student in the classroom
· Maintain confidentiality of information
· Note: All candidates must be dedicated to working with children with special needs. Experience working with children and adolescence with special needs and disabilities is highly preferred.
· Associated N.Y.S. Certification(s)
· Associated Education and Experience-related Requirements
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (candidates must provide all documents)
· Updated resume
· Current New York State LPN License
· In order to work within the school setting, it is mandatory for all employees to be fingerprinted and cleared by the New York State Department of Education.
· Other requirements may be needed as requested for facility compliance
Please call me to schedule your interview or send your resume to…
Talent Acquisition Manager
Health Source Group
Office: 1-(516)-605-1310; Ext. 210