*This internship is open to students currently enrolled in an MBA program as a first year student.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Strategy: Spearhead a strategic project to help solve a business need for your brand, assisting in the achievement of long-term brand objectives. Culminates in a presentation to leadership
- Creative: Responsibility for a communications/creative project including working with agencies to develop creative and bringing it to market in a timely manner
- Analytics: Lead one analytics project, learning the drivers of your business and collecting and connecting data from a variety of sources in a meaningful way
- Teamwork: Act as a valuable member of the team from day 1! Attend business meetings and help the brand team and cross-functional with achieving day-to-day brand goals
- Networking: Exposure to senior management through projects, intern events, and final presentations at the end of the internship to senior leaders
- Education: Currently enrolled in an MBA program as a first year student
- Marketing Acumen: Ability to understand and grasp fundamental marketing concepts. Ability to extrapolate data and perform data analysis
- Personal Leadership: Strong organization & timeline management skills; demonstrated bias for action. Strong team player, who can build strong cross-functional relationships. Curious and creative mindset
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.