HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
As an intern, you are an integral part of the team with learning opportunities in the following areas:
- Teamwork: Act as a valuable member of the team from day 1! Assisting with employee engagement activities including helping the employee resource groups and community service activities
- Outreach: Assist with the development of action-oriented programs for underrepresented groups
- Research: Work directly with the Sr. Manager of Diversity and Inclusion in researching and developing supplemental anti-bias educational content for employees. Identify content and news on social justice and other inclusion topics
- Networking: Engagement with senior management through projects, employee events, and a final presentation at the end of the internship to senior leaders in HR
- Henkel will provide you with a mentor, peer buddy, and all the tools you need to be successful during your internship.
- Personal Leadership: Strong organization & timeline management skills. Strong team player, who can build strong cross-functional relationships. Curious and creative mindset
- Education: Students in the third year of their bachelor’s programs with a 2021 graduation date. Minimum 3.2 GPA
- Systems Acumen: Knowledge of computers and database/spreadsheet/ word processing software, PowerPoint, and basic presentation tools
- Agility: Flexibility, compassion, and an innovative approach to problem solving while working in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities