HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Learn industry-leading eCommerce software tools
- Own strategy, development, implementation, and results tracking for 1 to 2 Henkel brand projects
- Collaborate with the brand marketing teams and internal creative teams on the development of creative briefs and creation of content assets.
- Aid the Content Manager in content syndication to key accounts as well as monitor KPIs.
- Analyze trends in eCommerce content and share insights and best practices
- Currently pursing an MBA or Master’s degree in a business related field
- 1 to 2 years of prior work experience in marketing, eCommerce, or sales
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated, creative, and open-minded personality
- Experience in translating data in insights and recommendations
- Collaborate team player who can build and leverage cross-functional relationships to help accomplish goals
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.