HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Assist Global Marketing team in key areas such as market and customer activation, market strategy, sales and channel excellence, product and technology management, and strategic pricing
- Provide support on all aspects of special projects and initiatives
- Help deliver results towards Henkel strategic priorities of increasing agility, accelerating digitalization, and driving sales growth
- Take an active role in the intern program which includes: group project work, facilitating lunch and learns, and interviewing a variety of functions at Henkel aligned to your future interests to gain an understanding of the function and how you might fit into a similar role
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in a business or communications discipline
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SAP (preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Detailed, organized and results oriented
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.