HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Lead a research project and market analysis of competitive activity with a focus on digital/social activity for key accounts, key competitive manufacturers, and Amazon to leverage best practices and beat the competition
- Support the haircolor marketing team with GTM plan for new haircolor launch scheduled for 2022
- Work closely with the haircolor marketing team and cross-functional teams including R&D, Creative, Packaging, Sales, etc. in daily tasks, projects, and analysis
- Collaborate with the marketing team to assist in annual marketing planning
- Expand communication and analytical skills by presenting your final research project to senior leadership and the larger marketing department team
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s program in a Marketing discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills for working on numerous projects simultaneously and meeting all deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Resourceful team-player that can collaborate closely with all functional teams, but is also comfortable working independently