Are you a highly motivated, innovative student looking to gain career-building experience in sales, marketing or data analytics and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for Henkel’s Summer 2022 sales and marketing internship opportunities.
As a Henkel Intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of various business administration functions within a global organization.
Based on your interests and skillset, we have internship opportunities in sales, marketing, data analytics, ecommerce, communications and more. In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Weekly networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in at least their sophomore year majoring in Business Administration, Marketing, Data Analytics/Data Science, Communications or related discipline with a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills: ability to identify problems, develop creative solutions, collect information from a variety of sources and consult with others as needed
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with leadership experience in envisioning, direction setting and influencing others
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
Ready to take the next step?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. Please submit your application and indicate your preferred Henkel location and department with which you would like to intern. Henkel’s Summer 2022 internship applications are open from September 1st, 2021, to December 31st, 2021. A recruiter will reach out to you during this window if your background, interests and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel.