*This is a 1 year opportunity from April 2021 – March 2022.
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Participate and contribute to Brand strategy definition
- Contribute to elaborate marketing operational plans for the different categories
- Gain end-users’ insights and analyzed competition activities
- Complete full new product development cycle, from ideation through 360 communication
- Participate & steer cross functional team for new product development,
- Collaborate with internal Graphic department and external design agencies,
- Develop effective selling proposition and support documentation & draft sales presentations
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program (Junior) or 1st year Master’s student in a business discipline
- Proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others.
- High proficiency with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.