HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Be a part of our team by participating in team meetings on innovation & product launches
- Own a project for exploring medical device adjacencies and present your results to management
- Expand your skills in market research and market sizing
- Apply your knowledge to help develop market collateral (literature, demonstrations, etc.) to support product lines and application promotions
- Work in an international environment
- Collaborate with global colleagues across functions to gain an understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in a business discipline entering your junior or senior year
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Ambitious, entrepreneurial and collaborative
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.