HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Become a part of our team by working with Operations and Engineering to assist in the commissioning of a large capital project
- Complete project for new processing technology
- Expand your skills in Operations and Engineering by troubleshooting process equipment with Operators, Maintenance Technicians, and Engineers
- Apply your knowledge in problem-solving to help Henkel gain operational efficiencies and achieve service excellence
- Collaborate with colleagues to optimize assigned areas of the facility
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or Operations with a GPA of 3.2
- Proficiency in time management, MS Office Suite and project management
- Adaptability to changing demands
- Prioritization and dead-line driven
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.