HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Provide support on daily and weekly tasks associated with special projects
- Assist in managing and maintaining customer specific price agreements in pricing database and pricing conditions in SAP
- Perform master data analysis and cleanup in SAP
- Perform industry benchmarking on pricing and processes
- Take an active role in the intern program which includes: group project work, facilitating lunch and learns, and interviewing a variety of functions at Henkel aligned to your future interests to gain an understanding of the function and how you might fit into a similar role
- Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program in a business discipline
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, SAP (preferred)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.