Henkel’s PRISM Rotational Program is a 12 month leadership development program in which you will have the opportunity sharpen your business analytics and data skills and build a strong foundation for your career by rotating through numerous functions in our Adhesive Technologies business unit. Upon completion of the 12 month program you will deploy into a full-time role within North America where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel your career forward.
- Gain a high-level of visibility and guidance from a mentor, develop meaningful, professional contacts and relationships with industry leading subject matter experts and senior leaders throughout the program.
- Grow your skills through valuable real-world learning experiences in project work and training with continuous feedback and support.
- Volunteer for strategic initiatives, such as sustainability and corporate citizenship.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Statistics, Computer Science or MSBA and available for full time employment on July 2022.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is desired).
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus).
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.