Our PRISM Rotational Program is a 1-year opportunity in which associates rotate through various functions in our Adhesive Technologies business unit, including engineering, sales, operations and marketing. The rotations are enhanced with frequent feedback and networking events.
This position is available at 4 Henkel locations. Please apply to the location that most interests you on our website.
- 12 month rotation program through over numerous functions (Lab, Engineering, Innovation, Operations, Sales & Marketing)
- High level of visibility and guidance from a mentor, subject matter experts and senior leaders throughout the program
- Valuable real-world learning experiences with continuous feedback and support
- Numerous opportunities to volunteer for strategic initiatives, such as sustainability and corporate citizenship
- Deployment into the engineering department at a location within North America where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will propel their career forward.
- BS/BA degree in Engineering/Business & available for full time employment on July 2021
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Demonstrated academic achievement (3.0 or above is desired)
- Demonstrated leadership ability and collaboration within teams (previous internship/co-op experience is a plus)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills