HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. We are looking for highly motivated and curious students to join the Henkel Team as interns.
As an intern, you play an integral part of the team, while gaining career-building experience and making an impact at a leading global organization.
- Work on projects such as: minimum order quantity and minimum line item value analysis; master data clean-up; SOPs and processes documentation; product A/B/C classification analysis; complexity reduction initiatives; and print on-demand labels project
- Support product line implementation of regulatory requirements and data analysis for product line strategies
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, management, marketing, or business discipline with a GPA of 3.2
- Analytical skills and strategic thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management skills
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft applications, data analytics)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.