HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Regional Category leadership for assigned purchasing baskets within Solvents Category for Americas, and top 2-3 distribution partners for North America.
- Lead implementation of Purchasing programs throughout Americas
- Independently manage processes that include RFPs, tenders, reporting, analysis and esourcing.
- Accountable for Supplier selection and evaluation, negotiation of supplier t&c and contract administration.
- Responsible for stakeholder management, management of category spend, and KPIs.
- Contribute to and support Global Category strategy and initiatives
- Lead workstreams as assigned
- MBA degree with a minimum of three years of related Purchasing experience or four year college degree with 5 years related purchasing or equivalent experience.
- In addition to English, Spanish / Portuguese speaking would be preferred
- Expert knowledge of market including supplier base, general industry information and cost drivers.
- Strong knowledge of good purchasing practices, supply chain management and contract law as it applies to the procurement process.
- Strong negotiation skills with demonstrated flexibility in approach to negotiating based on the situation.
- Experience proactively engaging customers and suppliers to identify and define potential issues and opportunities; developing solutions that create value.
- Advanced analytical capabilities in Excel, SAP, Ariba experience considered
- Self-starter with strategic mindset and strong project management e
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.